Rise or Die trying is the latest release by Four Year strong. This new album should be hitting stores and websites in Mid September 2007. The new album goes back and forth between pop punk and hardcore sound with the occasional mix of the two. Many of the songs have anthems and some good poppy very happy lyrics and sound. This is the second release by Four Year Strong following their previous album which was a self released album. The album as a whole is pretty good, their playing ability is amazing and their songs are really good, it was just a little too collage punk rock like for me. But some people really like that, the very clean, happy and excitable type of punk rock.
1. The Takeover
2. Prepare To Be Digitally Manipulated
3. Abandon Ship Or Abandon All Hope
4. Heroes Get Remembered, Legends Never Die
5. Wrecked \' Em, Damn Near Killed \' Em
7. Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Hell
8. Bada Bing! Wit\' A Pipe!
9. Beatdown In The Key Of Happy
10. If He\' s Here, Who\' s Running Hell?
11. MANIAC (R.O.D)